Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013

neuer Post von Adam auf Facebook

Adam hat auf seiner Facebook Seite einen weiteren Post veröffentlicht:

I know everyone's been waiting for a post/response from me, to the recent situation between Three Days Grace and I. I've got so many things I'd love to say, but this is Facebook, and out of RESPECT, I'm not going to get into any of it right now. The one thing I can say publicly, is that I am so thankful for the outpouring of love and support from all of my fans, and that I AM NOT done making music. This is just the tip of the iceberg for me (and you) ..., trust me on that! I will have new music coming soon, and I can say, honestly, it's the best music I've EVER created. I'm so excited for you to hear it! I'll close with this for now. I am so disappointed in myself for believing, after all these years, that the ones I truly believed were closest to me, are, were, and have always been the farthest away from me. Just pick up. Move on. Pretend nothing happened. Not ONE call, text, email to see how your so called "friend" is doing. It's sad, but it is what it is. The music BUSINESS. Remember this people..., in my/our case, it's always been about the "business". The money. What about the love for creating real music from the heart? Where did that fit in? Pretty much nowhere. No room for music from the heart, when it's just about music for the radio. Lastly, stay tuned for my new music. It's real. Honest. Not fake. It's from my soul. Which is exactly the same place that I keep all of you. In my soul.
Thank you so much for your love, support and kindness through this time.
Adam

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen